Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.


05 June, 2014

Short Updated!


Bismillahirahmanirahim
Assalamualaikum

Lama sudah tak updated blog. Dah bersawang. Dah berhabuk agaknya. Sem yang paling hectic, busy super duper stress adalah sem ni. But, sem yang paling happy adalah sem ni. Camana tu? I dont know. But that is life was. There are always upsite down. But, Alhamdulillah. I do manage my things and my work well.  I keep thinking about future and yes, I will get married. Yaah. Finally.

I feel  exited in the same time I feel scare to start a new life with Him. I always ask myself, can I be a good wife and menantu for His family? Hopefully. I just wanna to be love and to love him for the rest of my life. Together until jannah. Insya Allah.

Please pray for us, me and for him. May Allah protect us. Give HIS bless. Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment